Monday, July 15, 2019

10 messages from SRI SRI RAVISHANKARJI --Guruji for you and for your daily life!


Though this is not directly related to Bank recruitment yet it can be of use for candidates and others.   Take at least one or two points from this, 

10 messages from Guruji for you and for your daily life!


1. STOP WORRYING
Life has treated you with a blow and all you do is sit down and worry. Have you forgotten that I am here to take all your burdens and take them for you? Or do you simply enjoy worrying about every little thing that is your way?


2. PUT IT IN THE LIST
Something needs to be done or taken care of. Put it on the list. No, it's not your list. Put it on my to-do list. Let me be the one who takes care of the problem. I can not help you until you give it to me. And although my list of tasks is long, I am everything ... God. I can take care of anything you put in my hands. In fact, if the truth was really known, I care about many things that you never realize.

3. Trust
Once you have delivered your loads, stop trying to recover them. Trust me. Have the belief that I will attend to all your needs, your problems and your tests. Problems with children? Put them on my list. Problem with finances? Put it on my list. Problems with your emotional roller coaster? For my sake, put it on my list. I want to help you All you have to do is ask.

4. LEAVE ONLY
Do not get up one morning and say, well, I feel very strong now, I think I can handle it from here. Why do you think you are strong now? It's simple You gave me loads and I take care of them. I also renew the strength and I cover you in my peace. Do not you know that if I give you back these problems, you will go back to where you started? Leave them with me and forget them. Just let me do my job

5. SPEAK WITH ME
I want you to forget many things. Forget what was driving you crazy Forget worry and worry because you know I'm in control. But there is one thing that I pray you never forget. Please do not forget to talk to me - often! I love you I want to hear your voice I want you to accompany me in the things that are happening in life. I want to hear you talk about your friends and family. The prayer is simply that you have a conversation with me. I want to be your dearest friend

6. HAVE FAITH
I see many things from here that you can not see where you are. Have faith in me that I know what I am doing. Trust me You did not want the view from my eyes. I will continue taking care of you, taking care of you and fulfilling your requirements. You just have to trust me. Although I have a much bigger task than you, it seems that you have so many problems to make such a simple part. How hard can you trust?

7. SHARE
They taught you to share when you were only 2 years old. When you forgot That rule still applies. Share with those who are less fortunate than you. Share your joy with those who need encouragement. Share your laughter with those who have not listened so long. Share your tears with those who have forgotten how to cry. Share your belief with those who do not have.

8.BE PATIENT
I managed to fix it in just one life and the difference are so many different experiences. Grow as a child to be an adult, have children, change it many times, learn many trades, travel to so many places, meet thousands of people and experience a lot. How can you be so impatient when it takes me a little longer than you want to handle something in my work? Trust my time, because my time is perfect. Just because I created the whole universe in just six days, everyone thinks that I should always run, run, run

9. BE FRIENDLY
Be kind to others, because I love them as much as you. They may not dress like you, or talk like you, or live the same way you do, but I still love them all. Please try to get along, for my good. I created each of you in different ways. It was too boring, if they were all identical. Please, I know that I love each one of you.

10. LOVE YOURSELF
As much as I love you, how can you not love yourself? U was created by me alone for one reason only _ to be loved and love in return. I am a God of love. Love Me. Love ur neighbors. But also love yourself. It makes my heart ache when  i see u so angry with yourself when things go wrong. U r very precious to me, don't ever forget. Jai Gurudev 

  Gurudev Sri Sri Ravi Shankar

No comments:

Post a Comment