Monday, January 26, 2015

ibps po interview

IBPS PO

THANKS FOR THIS CANDIDATE WHO SENT THE QUESTIONS

I reached the venue at 8:00 am. Verification of documents started at 9:15am. They took interview for 10-15 min. for each candidate; mine also was for 10 min. My turn has come at 12:30 pm.(19th member in my panel)

There were 4 members in a panel ( 3 male and 1 female)

ME - May I come in sir?
M1 - Yes please. Good afternoon.
ME - Very good after noon sir (i wished them separately)
M1 - You are ?
ME - Yes sir
M1 - What does it mean? And How do you pronounce it?
ME - Told that it means Light of God
M2 - why you choose banking?
ME- explained in detail
M3 - What do u know about PMJDY?
ME - I kept explaining they did not disturbed me at any point.
M4-What is pan card and aadhar card?
ME- explained in detail
M4-What is Make in India Program?
ME- explained in detail
M1- say about Women Empowerment and an Ideal Women(other than your mom)
ME- told abt CMD’s PSU

They said ok, All the best.I thanked them and left the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment