Monday, January 26, 2015

ibps po TRIVANDRUM INTERVIEW

Place :TRIVANDRUM

BCOM graduate .

My intrvw was quite different . I wished dem with  high pleasent voice

. They got the link from that and beagan askng question regarding my
voice . They told me to show some voice modulations . Dn how will i
utilise my voice in the bank .some situation based questions based on
customer interaction . Dn some questions from commerce  i answered all
that . But not the exact answers .then they asked about my interview
coachng nd my skills and experiences .


 Finaly they gve toffee i sake
their hands and wished advance republic day .



 I am happy after my
performance .I have some things to say ..  B confident , smile
throughout, don't bother about English grammer mistakes ,speak out .
Be humble and honest. Keep this in mind u only have 10 minutes to
impress them make full use of it .. Your chance of grabbing a job in
10 minutes make sure that ur performance will remain in their mind .
All the best god bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment